It’s a great idea to get your kids introduced to an active lifestyle as soon as possible, so that they’re more likely to be fit and healthy when they grow up. And we offer your kids exciting ways to stay active in a safe environment. So whether you’re working out while your kids are having fun in Club-V or whether they’re old enough to have access to gym equipment and take part in group exercise classes, we’ve got something for everyone in your family.
6 ways Club-V is awesome
1. Nothing beats the security of knowing that your children are in a safe, fun environment.
2. Train for up to two hours while your kids are having fun.
3. Kids are supervised by staff trained in Paediatric First Aid.
4. Holiday camp. Drop your kids off for up to three hours in a Club-V and 4 hours in a Club-V Max.
5. We have toys and arts & crafts to aid cognitive development.
6. There are activities available to promote fundamental movement skill development.
Want to know more? Chat to your Club-V Co-ordinator, in your club, who can show you around and explain all of the benefits of signing up your child for Club-V.