Start the new school year the right way. It’s all about how being active and physically fit can help your kids at school. You know that being active can keep your kids fit and healthy, but exercise can also up their smarts, boost their productivity, rev their energy, and help them ace their exams.
How being active can help your children at school
1. Your children will benefit from improved concentration, cooperation, and focus in the classroom.
2. Exercise can help increase learning, teamwork and leadership skills at school.
3. Being physically strong can have a massive impact on your kid’s self-esteem.
4. Your children can become better at managing their anxiety and stress during tests and exams.
5. School sports and activities can help increase their motivation and organisational skills.
Active kids = social kids
Being active in school is a vital part of childhood. It’s a time when kids are building friendships and figuring out their likes and dislikes. Exercise and physical prowess can boost your child’s confidence and happiness.
Are your kids involved in sports at school? If not, find out what they love to do, and encourage them to try out.
Remember, the best way to show your kids how awesome an active lifestyle can be is to lead by example. Bring them with to the club. Keep active on the weekends. It’s so worth it.
Club-V is a fun, safe, and supervised space for your kids to get active and make friends while you train. It’s uptime for kids, downtime for parents.